[Gloucs] Tuesday

Bob Wilkinson rwilkinson at messagelabs.com
Mon Aug 15 09:42:16 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 09:21:15AM +0100, Glyn Davies wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> Just checking that it's still okay for the lug meeting on Tuesday? At the
> last meeting I'm not sure there was anyone from Messagelabs present and I
> just wanted to make sure that was okay and if not we only hold meetings with
> someone present. ML is such a great venue for us I'd like to stick to the
> rules.

Hi Glyn

Yes I will be here this month. I was on holiday last month, and I
forgot to tell Andrew this and he didn't go. David has left to go to
work for google in London.

I am sure that there should be someone from ML there, but no-one
said anything to me about last months meeting, so everything must
have been OK.

Bob