[Gloucs] December meeting

Andrew Ford A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 08:36:56 UTC 2011

On 12/12/11 22:01, Glyn Davies wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Next Tuesday would be the date of our next GLUG meeting. I have
> nothing planned but others have mentioned going out for a social. If
> someone would like to do the leg work and organise a 'do' then please
> go for it. I'll stick it on the website if I have enough notice. If
> nothing appears on the list then so be it.
>
> I'll try to conjure up something for January.
>
> And a big thank you to everyone that provided talks throughout the
> year. Hopefully there will be more (and maybe some new presenters)
> next year.
>
> Seasons Greetings etc.

Can I take it that we will definitely not be having a meeting at
Symantec (MessageLabs) this month?  The facilities department have been
asking as they have quite a lot of temporary staff at the moment and
need to know whether to tell them about the meeting.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford
South Wing Compton House, Compton Green,
Email:  A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk