[Gloucs] Joggler and Jolicloud

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Jan 9 22:30:38 UTC 2011

'lo,

I know there is at least one other Joggler owner out there in the GLUG. Just
a quick post to say that I've recently tried Jolicloud on my Joggler
(instead of Ubunut NBR) and found it to be much much better. Reasons for
this are simple:

1) It is produced with a touch screen device in mind
2) I believe it has the graphic drivers for the Joggler Intel chip in
3) The on-screen keyboard is usable.

A google for joggler and jolicloud should fine you the link to download an
image to dd to a usb stick. Oh what the heck, here it is
http://joggler.exotica.org.uk/jolicloud/.

Spotify installs as a jolicloud app and 'just works' without the stuttering
I had on UNBR.

YouTube too.

--
Best Regards