[Gloucs] Website upload

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Jul 18 21:22:52 UTC 2011

'lo,

I have some family in Australia who have some digital photos I want to
get my hands on. They've been uploaded to Facebook but the resolution
on the download is way below what I imagine the originals were.

So, I have a webserver on my SLUG (lighthttpd) and it would seem
simple to have a little page which allowed the Aussies to upload a zip
of the photos to the SLUG.

Where do I start to achieve this (in the simplest, quickest way)?

P.S. I know all about the NATting and the firewalling, etc. It's the
easiest way to 'configure' the webserver.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies