[Gloucs] Important FSF campaign

John Durston 5needinput at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:34:26 UTC 2011

I'm sorry, I thought I sent my message to a Linux user group. Since when was
that addressing the world? Also if you read the link you would see that in
the FSF's statement to 'the world' they refer to the the company in question
by its correct name. So there really is no need to worry. That only leaves
me as the person that "needs a good ticking off" - I'm sorry I let my
personal feelings towards the aforementioned company cloud my judgement in
an informal and friendly post.