[Gloucs] Hi folks

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Sep 15 20:48:08 UTC 2011

Not sure why this came through on the 14th when it says it was sent on the 5th.

Next meeting is on the 20th. Am waiting for Adam to provide an outline
of his talk.

Note sure why the website was saying we had a meeting on the 5th. It
wasn't configured with one. Meetings dates till the end of the year
now programmed in.

On 5 September 2011 17:02, SuperEngineer <boosys at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have recently joined your mailing list in the hope of finding out more
> about your good selves.  I have also tried hunting your web site for the
> location of the Sept. 5th meeting [or any meeting actually] - but all to
> no avail.
>
> I would love to be active in your group but all tna as stated.
>
> Regards,
> Bill B. [SuperEngineer]
> https://launchpad.net/~suprengr
>
> Registered Linux User 523667