[Gloucs] Libreoffice on Debian squeeze.

GEOFF BAGLEY geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 6 14:55:08 UTC 2012

Thank you Keith.

If the users include your self,  did you install it from the usual list of deb files
in  the sources.list,  or did you compile it from the source code ?

Using plain apt-get install,  or using synaptic, I get a plethora of unmet dependencies.

It may be possible to  down-load it selectively from "wheezy",  but retaining everything
else from "squeeze".  Not sure whether this is desirable. even if feasible.

Very best wishes.

Geoff