[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Feb 14 18:58:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:51:25 +0000, busker at busker.org said:

> No, I think I am allowed to show this stuff as long as I don't give the
> slides away.

A word of advice: don't think, but rather find out. Most NDAs that I've
signed are explicit both about who you can and who you can't disclose the
information to, and about the penalties for disclosing the information to
latter group. Courts sometimes find it hard to assess damages for NDA
contravention, so the NDAs have the "agreed" penalties within.

You may ignore me if you wish, of course.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?