[Gloucs] Old hardware for sale

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Jan 15 23:13:15 UTC 2012

'lo,

Having a clear out and have some hardware going for beer money.

Not sure what the group thinks of these ads so I'll post a small one
and see what happens.

So, first up are Cisco 837 ADSL modem/router/switches.

2 off, tenner a piece

Great for getting a first taste of Cisco IOS. Not the greatest ADSL
experience. In truth, they were okay except for iPlayer. Their 'must
have' feature is hardware encryption for VPNs (3DES IIRC).

Can bring to meeting on Tuesday.

Both are used, one by me, the other bought used but unused by me.

Can provide only one console cable. First come, first served.

Will need to clear the config off which is the biggest risk in me
being unable to bring them on Tuesday.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies