[Gloucs] HP LaserJet printers.

GEOFF BAGLEY geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 30 19:28:20 UTC 2012

For a number of years I have bought,  and used, a series of  Hewlet Packard black

and white  LaserJet printers ( four or five various versions).   They were all very
easy to use on GNU/Linux  ( also several sorts ).   I attributed this to the idea that
they all used postscript/ghostscript as the native printer control language - not sur if
I was correct.

Recently, I bought a HP LaserJet P1102w  which is quite unlike the earlier  laserjets
in that I cannot get it to work on any of my Linuxes  not even Debian squeeze or even
Ubuntu/

Please has anyone got one of these to work ?

Geoff