[Gloucs] Pascal to Java.

Phil Bond webmaster at linserv01.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 15:12:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Ive never really touched Java only Pascal so not sure how useful these
will be.

Pascal to Java
http://www.bowdoin.edu/~allen/courses/cs210J/pascaljava.html

Cheat sheet with Pascal syntax and the Java alt.
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Pascal_for_Java_users

These are some Pascal translators that may be of use although their for
the other o$, Im not sure if theres anything on Linux but these may run
under Wine.

Ive only ever used the Pascal to C++ converter on some basic Pascal apps
which were compiled in Turbo Pascal 7 so not sure how well they would
work for you.

http://www.mpsinc.com/pascal.html

Regards
Phil Bond