[Gloucs] Talk for July

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Jul 15 07:46:53 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Well, no offers have come in so we'll cancel the meeting this month.

Just wondering if someone out there would be willing to do a talk on
their Raspberry Pi next month? I guess there are a few floating about
in the locality and a well publicised talk might be a good way of
attracting new members to the LUG.

I think the XBMC side of the pi is well publicised. I for one would be
interested in learning more about the software development
opportunities, particularly for kids.

Any offers?

--
Best Regards