[Gloucs] Mail clients.

Sam Culley yelluc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:17:07 UTC 2012

Hi Geoff

I am not certain why BT are "trying" to force you to upgrade but maybe they just want all their users on a standard webmail client so it's easier to support. You could buy your own domain and setup Google Apps for free. That's why I have done and it works great!

Plus Gmail is probably one of the best webmail clients, you also get the calendar app and docs too.

Regards,

Sam Culley
Sent from my iPhone 4