[Gloucs] Monthly meetings at Symantec Offices

Andrew Ford andrew at ford-mason.co.uk
Fri Jun 21 05:58:30 UTC 2013

Thanks Glyn.  I am not particularly worried for myself.  I was freelance
for about 15 years before starting at MessageLabs, and I am planning on
going back to that. Plus I will be self-publishing "The RPM Handbook"
(my fifth book), and may think about writing further books.

It is still three months until my employment ends, which feels weird (we
are just at the start of the consultation period), but if anyone knows
of C or Perl (or possibly Ruby or PHP) programming contracts coming up
in the Autumn, I would be interested to hear.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford
South Wing Compton House, Compton Green,
Email:  andrew at ford-mason.co.uk