[Gloucs] Extra ISP accounts.

ernie at linfoot.plus.com ernie at linfoot.plus.com
Thu Mar 7 23:32:02 UTC 2013

Hi,
Yes, I've been with Plusnet for ages and they are very good,
I'm on an 2Gb monthly allowance (small I know) and I manage to keep it
below the limit by doing large dowloads during the free period between
midnight and 8 a.m.n
I also have a phone deal so land lines and international calls (max 30
mins) and some of the 08 numbers are free 24/7.
The two main things I like about Plusnet are their Tech support service
and the fact that they have ALWAYS been very open about the service
(speeds) they prioritize for the different services.

On the very occasional times, over the years that I have had to use Tech
Support they have been very good.  They all seem to know what they
need.....

There is also an anti-spam service and I don't get much spam at all

Finally, If you introduce a friend you get a (small) discount off your
monthly bill :-)

Why not move everything over to Plusnet?
I have neighbours who are on BT and I don't like the way BT uses the
airwaves.  They are using all the useful channels for wi-fi (Ch 1, 6 & 11)
mostly for the free(!) BT service for other BT users.  But I
As far as I'm concerned BT is promoting the polluting of the airwaves with
all their channel usage.</rant>
Ernie K
Lurker and occasional visitor to the monthly meetings