[Gloucs] Work experience

Andy Smith andy at strugglers.net
Sat Mar 9 12:54:14 UTC 2013

Hi Matt,

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 12:04:40PM +0000, matt robbins wrote:
> I began studying towards a BSc honours degree in IT & Computing in
> february this year, I've decided to try and get some work
> experience on my CV for each year throughout the degree so I'm
> wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction with
> regards to any particular businesses that may be able to provide a
> suitable placement for me?

You may profit from subscribing to linuxjobs:

There are often junior level jobs posted there, and if nothing else
would give you contact details for companies to ask in search of
placements / internships.

Also Hacker Jobs UK http://hackerjobs.co.uk/

And maybe Jobs @ Hacker News http://news.ycombinator.com/jobs

If you prefer Twitter, I try to tweet links to the stuff from
linuxjobs and anywhere else I see:

https://twitter.com/UnixJobsUK

Also when you reply, avoiding top posting and deleting irrelevant
text (such as the entirety of the digest you quoted) will help
endear you to fellow posters.

Cheers,
Andy

--
Q. How many mathematicians does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Only one - who gives it to six Californians, thereby reducing the problem