[Gloucs] Link not working?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.org.uk
Sun Apr 15 12:00:06 UTC 2018

On 09/04/18 09:16, Jeff Grant via gloucs wrote:
 > I wanted to reach out to you one last time. Please see my previous
email below, if I don't hear back from you, I'll assume my suggestion
isn't helpful.

Jeff,

thanks for the information.  While I do not recall your previous emails,
our list gets so little genuine traffic that I may have discarded them
too hastily as spam.  Apologies to you and the group if that was the
case, I'll be more careful. We need to do some maintenance to our web
site so we will keep your suggestion in mind.  Your site looks
interesting and I intend to spend some time looking around.

Thanks,
Paul (list admin)