[Herefordshire] SuSe freebie

Mail Room herlinux at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:54:01 BST 2004

Hello,

Well here was me bemoaning  the fact that we had probably  seen the last of
this when this pops into my mail box.

"  Your Novell Linux Technical Resource Kit has now shipped via US Mail.
Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery outside of the United States.

As mentioned in a previous e-mail to you, we delayed shipping the kit
because of a greater than anticipated response rate, and the fact that
it contained the previously unannounced SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
(SLES) 9 product. Announced at the LinuxWorld Expo last week in San
Francisco, we are excited to be able to provide you with this first
enterprise server product to include the new 2.6 Linux kernel.  "

Six weeks seems an extraordinary length of time, I can only assume that it
is coming over strapped to the back of a small tuna!

We shall get there in the end.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.