[Herefordshire] HLug meting tonight.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 06:48:20 BST 2004

Hello everyone,

Herefordshire Lug meeting is tonight, Thursday 19.8.2004, 7.30pm. at the
Spread Eagle, King Street/Broad Street, Hereford

There was a lot of noise at the Spread Eagle last time, if that persists we
may need to go elsewhere. We also need to think about north/south meetings.
This was mentioned on list recently, any other offers?

What do you want from your web site?  Content, style, interactivity etc..
Julian will outline his ideas for interactive web pages.

Can any of you bring Linux laptop/s along please?

 We also need to think about marketing ourselves and getting some publicity
going. I have made a tentative approach to the Hereford Times but we need
someone to take this on.

If anyone wants copies of any distros etc..  please speak now and don't
forget to bring the equivalent number of blank CD's along as well.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.