[Herefordshire] Shobdon venue

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 08:09:24 BST 2004

Hello Terry,

This sounds a very good idea.  The first northern meeting place was discounted as it was thought that there would not be enough room, so your suggestion fits in well.   I have been there on open days and the occasional Sunday so I know there is plenty of parking and the canteen.

We should need room for say 10-15 max once every 4/5 months or so.  The idea being that we have one north, one Hereford, one south, one Hereford, one north etc. to accommodate everyone, we hope.  The connection would be a bonus, however you will have to make it clear that we have no money in the kitty to pay, though anyone else there who would like to come and have a look would be most welcome, and buying a few drinks might help.

Hope to hear from you in due course.

Noel.