[Herefordshire] Celestia

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:26:27 BST 2004

Hello,

Now as it is pouring with rain here at the moment I decided to have a go at
the programme that Matt showed us the other night.

I downloaded the Mandrake version, and then probably made my first mistake.
I loaded the textures file first; when I then tried the other file it came
up with a missing file error.  I downloaded it again but the same thing
happened.

I would like to delete it all and try again, however I do not seem able to
find where the textures files was expanded to.
All pointers would be gratefully received, with instructions if necessary.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.