[Herefordshire] Does anyone have a minimum distro?

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Mon Aug 23 22:18:04 BST 2004

Hi,

Looking for something with minimal GUI options, something like Slackware
or Debian - probably Slackware as the next release of Debian is iminent.
Before I go looking elsewhere, anyone here have copies of that?  If not,
I will obtain them (probably Slackware at first) and let people have
copies if they want.  As I only have ISDN here, I will have to do it at
lunch time at work probably.

I can't remember if Noel ever received those DVDs?  SUSE server would
have been ideal for what I want to do.

Tia.
Andrew.