[Herefordshire] mandrake 10 power pack & SuSE 9.1 Enterprise

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 18:37:10 BST 2004

I want a copy of a Distro that works :P

The Enterprise SuSE would be nice as well as Powerpack as I cant get the
bloody thing to install with the copy I downloaded.

Thanks Noel and Box for your help with Mandrake its now up & running with
all updates I didnt download any 200meg files though. my next quest is the
time... which I will check the help files for.

Thanks again all...

Off to play counterstike again I need all the practice I can get...

Dave