[Herefordshire] Page managers

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:01:02 BST 2004

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a pleasant Bank Holiday so far.

Now,  I have loaded up the extra pages to our site that were suggested at
the last meeting.  Personally, I have no knowledge of Wi-Fi at all; so is
anyone willing to take over that page as regards content etc.   I also need
someone to do the same for the News page. Carl Callan has agreed to do this
for the Commercial and Security pages so will someone else consider doing
the same for the other pages please.

When Julian has the interactive pages going [ at present we are waiting for
the necessary files to be loaded for us at lug.org ] you will be able to
load your content direct.   Until then you will need to e-mail them to me
and I will load it up from here.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.