[Herefordshire] Christmas bash

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Thu Dec 9 22:42:50 GMT 2004

Hi all,

It was grate to see all the people at tonights bash, and to put a voice
to some of the faces on this list.  Hopefully I will be able to come to
the meetings next year (depending on Ringing comitments).

My Christmas project is to see what I can do with a couple of pieces of
hardware (namely a cheap NAS product I purchased off Ebay that runs on
Linux called the Buffalo Linkstation, and has lousy security so it is
easy to get in as root, and my brand new 64-bit AMD machine (I want to
see if I can run a specific 64bit distro on it)).

Anyway thanks all,
Andrew.