[Herefordshire] Christmas bash

Box Lawrence lawrenb at hct.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 08:44:11 GMT 2004

good to meet you too andrew,

hope to see you a the meet in january.

@ jules, ta for reminding everyone.

its an old wound and you had to reopen it,

i dont know if i can go out in public aver again!!!!

seriously tho', i had a lovely time and look forward to seeing you all
after christmas.

BoX

>>>joolsr at fastmail.fm 12/11 12:03 am >>>

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:42:40 -0000

Andrew Hodgson <andrew at hodgsonfamily.org> wrote:

>Hi all,

>My Christmas project is to see what I can do with a couple of pieces of

>hardware (namely a cheap NAS product I purchased off Ebay that runs on

>Linux called the Buffalo Linkstation, and has lousy security so it is

>easy to get in as root, and my brand new 64-bit AMD machine (I want to

>see if I can run a specific 64bit distro on it)).

Nice to meet you .

i really enjoyed the bash tonight - especially hearing Box's
recollection of when he set his pc on fire !!!!!

You could always try the 64 bit version of ubuntu. i was tempted, when i
went motherboard shopping the other day ... ;-)

Julian

>Anyway thanks all,

>Andrew.

Herefordshire mailing list

Herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.