[Herefordshire] Ten pin bowling against Shropshire LUG.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:08:21 GMT 2004

Hello All,

This message snippet was posted on the Shropshire LUG board a few days ago.

"I will be issuing a formal declaration of intent to bowl to the
Herefordshire Lug shortly, but as a number of them will be reading this
mail from the Shropshire list - consider yourself challenged!!  ;)

 No details confirmed yet - will feed details back as they come in etc.
As is usual - comments thoughts etc welcome. Issues to be addressed will
be venue, cost, transport etc"

It came from Chris Williams who 'runs' the SLUG.

As a result of contacting him he has posted this

"Consider this a formal "Invitation to Bowl!" issued on behalf of the
Shropshire LUG :)

I'm not sure where nearest bowling is to you, in Shropshire we have it at
both Shrewsbury and telford. I will get some idea of prices, but from
memory its an inexpensive evening. Any idea of numbers from your end?"

Anybody interested in joining in the ten pin bowling please stand up.

There is as yet, no further details of place, date or time etc..

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.