[Herefordshire] Wrecked BIOS

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:32:17 GMT 2004

Hello Julian,

Right here is the broad outline.   If it is completely buggered and you
cannot even get anything to boot.  You need to get the BIOS file from the
manufacturers site.  It is then put on a very basic boot floppy, and the
machine boots from that.    You need to leave it in the machine for 4-5
minutes until you get the correct beeps then hopefully the job is done.

I will forward you the .pdf files, which are too big to put up here.  I sent
the instructions to someone else earlier in the year and I have asked if
they still have the e-mails.  Mine have been deleted.

Noel.