[Herefordshire] Christmas bash

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 20 23:47:22 GMT 2004

Hi Andrew

Andrew Hodgson wrote:

> A friend of mine restored his by replacing flash chips at the point at
> when the flash was going to occur with the bad flash chips, and it
> seemed to get it back up.

Unfortunately, it's a soldered in chip, so cant replace it. I tried the
'boot block' method, but it didnt work for me at the time. Noel has sent
some really good detailed instructions, so I might give it a go over
Christmas again.

Julian

PS, Box set his PC on fire, by crossing over some pins on a connector on
the motherboard , as far as I remember !! :-)