[Herefordshire] Networking on SuSe Linux

Adrian Lowe adrian at datal.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 09:03:33 GMT 2004

Julian,

the Linux laptop cannot see the other PC's in the 'WORKGROUP' network,
neither can the other network PC's see the Linux laptop on the 'WORKGROUP'.

At the moment I am more familiar with Microsoft XP than Linux - however,
having only the one, initial, issue with Linux, the future looks good for
SuSe.

Help in config SuSe on the existing network would be very useful.

many thanks for efforts in advance.

Regards,

Adrian