[Herefordshire] Christmas Meal

Gary Watts Gary at 7y.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 10:02:30 GMT 2004

Hi

a) YES, I would like to go for a meal.

b) Would prefer an Indian.

c) Location. Jalalabad, Leominster.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Robbins [mailto:joolsr at fastmail.fm]
Sent: 01 November 2004 22:07
To: Herefordshire Linux Users Group.
Subject: [Herefordshire] Christmas Meal

Hi

During the last meeting, someone suggested that we perhaps should have a Herefordshire LUG Christmas Meal. For those that will be fed up with endless Turkey and Christmas Pud during the season of goodwill (and Christmas Parties), we are quite happy to go for an Indian, Chinese or even a pizza instead, whatever the consensus is.

Obviously, time is tight at Christmas, so we need to get an idea of numbers and restaurant preference (& location) SOON.

So please reply to the list with :-

a) Whether you would like to attend a meal,

b) Your preference for type of restaurant.

As we don't hold any funds, any food that you order, you have to pay for. There will be lots of 'free speech' but no 'free beer' ;-)   (to coin a good old Linux maxim !!).

Please fire away ....

I will start :-

a) YES, I would like to go for a meal.

b) Don't mind either, but would prefer an Indian.

c) Location. Don't mind. Hereford / Leominster would suit me best ..

Cheers