[Herefordshire] Automatic detection of a USB memory stick, MDK10.1c ?

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Fri Nov 5 12:21:06 GMT 2004

Thanks - I was going to ask about this!! I'll try to get a 'dmesg'
printout onto floppy so I can post up the relevant bits that I may still
need help with... Trouble is I can't access my work emails for HLUG when
at home, so it's all a bit 2-cups-and-string at the moment.

May your successes be many and your troubles be few

Matt
Leominster