[Herefordshire] Old PC - small disaster!

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:30:58 GMT 2004

Hello,

Little hitch with what we were going to do tonight.
The old PC that I was going to bring along to get configured as a broadband
firewall, has stubbornly refused to start, despite being ok last week.

No amount of fiddling or tweaking has got any response from it.

So if anyone else has an old box that we could use please bring it.

Thanks,

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.