[Herefordshire] Broadband connection.

Chris Bond chris at logics.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 08:19:56 BST 2004

Firstly I'd go with someone like eclipse first they are no1 in the charts
again on adslguide.org.uk.  I've used them since day1 and in that time
they've only ever been down 3 times since using them.  They don't seem to
have the auth problems that other isps get.

I'd recommend a router instead of an adsl modem - best one ive found is the
Vigor's they work extremely well, you can forward anything to your linux box
from it.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond