[Herefordshire] Any Dyne:bolic users out there?

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Fri Oct 8 09:53:16 BST 2004

Hi all,

I'm just getting into dyne:bolic for audio editing & effects, having
now successfully installed Mandrake 10.1 Community edition.

I wonder if anyone can tell me please:

1) Can dyne:bolic or parts of it be installed on Mandrake, so as not
to have to be booted from CD every time,

2) Does anyone know any foolproof ways to install a "SB Live!"
soundcard, which I understand is among the harder cards to install?

Thanks in advance. Please tell me if I'm out of order by posting to
both LUGs, I hope it doesn't cause trouble.

Matt Rhys-Roberts
Leominster