[Herefordshire] Blogs

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Oct 8 23:24:48 BST 2004

Hi,

My GF thinks I should start a blog so I can write messages and she do all the
chatbacks!!  Anyway I want to automate this as much as possible, and just
wondered what others were using?  There are so many scripts/other systems out
there, that I am just not sure what to go with.  Although the ftont-end of my
site has to run in IIS (due to apps that use it), I regularly proxy to
Apache/MySQL stuff on the Linux server through the IIS box (!!!), so platform
isn't really an issue.

Any help out there?
Andrew.