[Herefordshire] Lightweight window managers

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 07:03:15 BST 2004

Hello Mark,

I went to the mirror below and got the two fluxbox files.  However when I
came to install them the came up with a 'bad number count'.  So I stopped.
Is this because the file itself is defective or could it just be a bad
download?

> * Fluxbox in rpms  fluxbox-0.9.8-1mdk.i586.rpm and
> fluxconf-0.9.7-1mdk.i586.rpm (can be downloaded from

http://www.mirror.ac.uk/mirror/sunsite.uio.no/ftp/linux/mdl/official/10.0/contrib/i586/).

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.