[Herefordshire] HLUG October meeting.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:24:14 BST 2004

Hello everyone,

Our October meeting is  on Wednesday the 20th., 7.30pm - 9.00pm at the
Hereford College of Technology in Hereford, and perhaps later at a local.
See the web 'Events' page for directions. Please park anywhere you can, but
try to find a bit marked HCT.

Please bring any live cd distros you can find as I am sure not everyone
wants to use Mandrake or Knoppix. Box will have some of each on hand for
those that do not have a distro.

Laptops and pc base can be brought but may not have internet access due
to concerns of the HCT manager.

Our thanks to Box for arranging this for us.
Box's mobile is 0774966234 if you have any problems please call.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.