[Herefordshire] ASP files on Fedora/Apache

Chris Bond chris at logics.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 09:10:50 GMT 2004

You will have to either use the perl-asp packages (cant remember the name to
hand).  Which will mean rewriting the scripts partially.  If you don’t want
to make any changes www.chilisoft.com will work a dream, its not free
though.

Alternatively you could use mono which is the asp.net platform for linux.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond