[Herefordshire] Linux kernel

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Sun Sep 19 11:39:35 BST 2004

Hi Noel,

> Could you please point me to the site that you got the kernel graphic from.

The site that I got the program to create the graphic is at
http://fcgp.sourceforge.net/

To create the graphic then you'll need the source code for the linux
kernel installed on your machine and plenty of time.  It took about 30
minutes to generate the graphic on an Intel P4 3.0GHz machine.  Once the
postscript output file has been created then there is a program called
'posterize' that allows it to be split across several sheets of paper.

Full instructions are included in the download.

Thanks
Mark