[Herefordshire] - Reclaiming Partition Space

Dr Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 20:48:01 BST 2004

Mark

    Many thanks for your continuing interest. In response

Make: Hi-Grade Computers
Model:     Badge:- Ultinote AS8400,     Label:- L8400 Series Notebook No
17NG018024
Processor Spec:        Intel x86, Family 6, Model 8, Stepping 10, 320 MB RAM
Monitor:    Plug-nPlay Monitor on S3 Inc Savage/MX w/MV 1024x768 16 bit High
Colour

    Hope this helps

Chris