[Herefordshire] Meeting 16.9.2004

Dr Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 15:40:18 BST 2004

Hi Noel

    Have just got back in circulation after fixing my mother's 101st. Many
thanks for your intro to various of the group members at Shobdon and for
your offer of  'Software Support'. So far the Windows Partition created by
Gary is behaving well with no obvious problems supportng Windows 98 but
given that my source of help in London seems to have gone off the radar I
might appreciate being able to take up your offer in due course.

    All the best

    Chris O