[Herefordshire] New HLUG Site

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:06:37 BST 2004

Hello Julian,

Starting to look nice and gives us some idea of what the finished article
will look like.

It comes up nicely in Mozilla and the text size can be re-sized to suit.
However in Win, and most new users will be using that when they first come
to have a look, the option to enlarge text in the browser window does not
seem work

So I wonder if the main texts could be a notch or two larger to allow for
this.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group