[Herefordshire] IPcop firmware for a Speedtouch 330 (issue 4?)USBbroadband modem?

Steve Bushell steve at stevebushell.com
Thu Apr 7 10:43:14 BST 2005

If this is the infamous 'blue squid', then I agree! I DID get it to work
with RedHat 2 or 3 years ago, but it was HELL. Can't help with IPCop either.

On another note, a friend of mine wants a Linux distro to use as a simpleish
Samba server (with a pretty average heap of hardware eg P750).  Does anyone
have any suggestions ?

Cheers,

Steve