[Herefordshire] Simple Samba Server (new thread)

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Fri Apr 8 13:20:00 BST 2005

Andrew Hodgson wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Why do this if you don't add anything into the message?  I am as guilty as I didn't change the subject at first (I was going to talk about IpCop but forgot what I was going to say after getting side tracked!!!)
>
>Thanks.
>Andrew.

Sorry... I split the thread there to try to keep different ideas
distinct & separate, to hopefully gain you the best conversation with
the group. So if chat sparked up about the Samba server, it could go
under this subject heading instead.
No blame or anything negative mate! :)

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts