[Herefordshire] Clusters

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:29:54 BST 2005

Hi guys, i'm about 66% of the way through downloading clusterKnoppix,
and was hoping somebody might be able to bring along a laptop and some
kind of networking device, (battery powered network switch anyone?
maybe a crossover cable would do?)  then maybe we could try setting up
a two computer cluster in the pub tonight.

Ben