[Herefordshire] "I'm not complaining... "

Roger Irwin roger.irwin at virgin.net
Fri Apr 22 23:05:19 BST 2005

Hi All.
 From what little experience that I have had with AOL & it's removal
from my machine, you will find after hours of messing around, that the
only way to remove AOL is to format & clean-install your operating
system.  This comment also applies to certain other similar programs,
ie. Freeserve; & Tiscali.
After removing / deleting as much as is possible, you will still be left
with items in the registry, which will direct any further ISP's setup
directly back to AOL...etc. which of course defeats the task of a new ISP.

Roger Irwin.