[Herefordshire] Has Shrewsbury flooded again?

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:38:16 BST 2005

Hello again,

I see that the SLUG web is up again although very slow at the moment, I suppose that someone is 'tweaking things.

The May meeting is shown as 3.5.2005, the events page shows this

Date 3rd May 2005 7:30pm onwards
Venue Peacock pub Wenlock road Shrewsbury - near the Column and Shirehall.
Map http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=SY26JS
Theme
Notes

Noel.