[HLUG] August Meeting.

Mark Broadbent m.broadbent at signal.QinetiQ.com
Tue Aug 16 09:55:42 BST 2005

Hi All,

The meeting sneaked up on me this month (hence the lack of an
announcement).  As we don't have HCT I was going to suggest the Spread
Eagle (as usual), but as Graham has offered his country ranch, what do
people think about having a gathering there?

Comments ASAP please.

Thanks
Mark