[HLUG] MIDI?????

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 18:58:45 BST 2005

Hi All just to clarify my system.

I have an AMD Athlon 800 With on board sound(Micro-star International
ES1371(audioPCI-97)
The program that loads up when I open a midi file is kmidi I have also tried
the other software that came with the OS doesn't do anything.. I will try as
suggested loading in sound fonts see what happens & keep you all posted.

Many thanks for the quick reply all..

Cheers

Dave..

P.S I am not a big fan of midi files Although if you use Sybase on a windows
Box they can sound stunning....